Transferring a Membership to Another Teacher

There may be a reason for you to wish to transfer your school membership from one teacher to another. For example, where the membership holder has moved to another school.

This can be performed by contacting us directly via the contact form or by emailing To perform this action though, it is required that the email comes from either the email account of the account holder or from the official school finance email address. This is to ensure only valid requests are performed.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us